European and Mediterranean (EuroMed) Research Business Institute (EMRBI) aims to contribute and to share the understanding of different business environments and trends in the region through research, academia and business interaction and cooperation. It also seeks to provide an updated overview of the emerging business practices, and stimulates and nourishes dialogue between all stakeholders.To build and keep the strong network around the region with hundreds of Universities, Organisations, Research Centres and individual members, EMRBI organizes international conferences every year.
The First EuroMed Edition in the Eastern Europe
While during the last eight years, annual conferences were held in the Western European countries, it is our honor to take the initiative across the Eastern Europe and to host the conference at the University of Warsaw, Digital Economy Lab (DELab), in 2016. Due to the academic excellence with the particular focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, the ninth edition of the EMRBI annual edition will be dedicated to the 200th anniversary of establishment of the University of Warsaw.
Under the title “Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Digital Ecosystems”, the conference will bring around 400 scientists, scholars, young researchers and entrepreneurs from all over the world. As already implied by the title, the conference will serve to build the bridge between the academia and business by showing the ways of putting theoretical knowledge into practice by innovative approaches.
• will be the biggest event in Poland with the topic on innovation, entrepreneurship and digital ecosystems;
• will support the process of digitization of Poland by launching broad scientific discussion on digital ecosystems and by sharing the practice and experience of the international participants of the conference;
• will provide the governmental bodies with the knowledge of costs and profits of Digital Single Market and possible challenges and consequences of digitization on the economies involved
Participants will have a chance to attend:
• The doctoral seminars
• Editors presentation on how to write scientific papers for publications purposes
• Digital Camp – Exhibition of the most recent innovative products
• Study visits in the lab campus of the University of Warsaw especially designed for experiments
All Accepted Papers:
Will be published in the Book of Proceedings (with an ISBN number) which is approved for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index. A selection of the best papers will also be considered for publication in the internationally ranked and/or ISI/Scopus approved journals.
Call for Track Chairs
Deadline for track proposal submissions – 24th of December, 2015
All proposals should be submitted electronically (in Microsoft Word format) to Dr. Evangelos Tsoukatos (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)