The twelfth episode of the Network Effect podcast looks at the issue of disinformation, a phenomenon that has gained strength with the growing coronavirus pandemic.
The expert in the interview with Dr Justyna Pokojskais Dr Dominik Batorski (ICM UW). The conversation covered issues such as:
- competences required in the information verification process,
- factors that have led to the 21st century becoming the era of disinformation
- ways of verifying the reliability of information in the face of a deluge of worthless news,
- methods to combat disinformation among digital giants: Facebook and Google,
- the link between the pandemic and the ease with which recipients succumb to disinformation.