The twentieth episode of the podcast „Efekt Sieci” is devoted to the transformation of cybercrime in the digitising social reality and the verification of popular myths about this phenomenon in the public space.
The expert in the conversation with Dr. Justyna Pokojska is Prof. Aleksandra Gasztold, who answers questions about:
- contemporary forms of cybercrime and the correspondence between known definitions and what we can observe when studying the phenomenon,
- new forms of phenomena and particularly dangerous elements,
- verification of the stereotype of highly masculinised criminal groups
- the role of women in cybercrime groups and their prevalence in operations,
- the difficulty of prosecuting cybercrime.