The topic of the twelfth episode of the second season of the podcast „Efekt Sieci” are creative projects organized at the University of Warsaw. Special attention was given to the international hackathon EduHack 2021, of which DELab UW is a content partner.
The expert in this episode is Tomasz Szymański (CWiD UW), who talks about innovative initiatives of international scope, (co-)organized by the University of Warsaw and answers questions of Dr. Justyna Pokojskaabout:
- good practices related to ventures,
- pandemic’s role in activating students in designing change,
- changes in teaching and in the very organization of universities that are the result of the first wave of the pandemic,
- the role of higher education in the education system during the coronacrisis,
- chances for the university to be a remedy for various ills and problems during a pandemic.