The topic of the seventeenth episode of the second season of the „Efekt Sieci” podcast is the digital revolution in universities. We can come across the thesis that with the advent of the pandemic, the 20th century has come to an end in Polish education. Has a pandemic actually caused a revolution in higher education? What are the research conclusions on this matter?
Dr. Przemysław Kusztelak (Faculty of Economic Sciences UW) shares his expert knowledge and results of his research on effective ways of remote education, answering Justyna Pokojska’s questions about:
- real chances for the appearance of the much awaited technological breakthrough at Polish universities,
- The shape of the digital revolution in the context of the research of Dr. Kusztelak,
- the most effective remote education techniques,
- ways to measure the effectiveness of courses and to see which courses are received best by different groups,
- transferability of research findings to other forms of education,
- the future of academic education – will full-time classes ever return to universities? Or, on the contrary, will e‑learning and remote courses be incorporated as primary forms of education?
- perspective of an experienced educator in evaluating a year of remote education.