In the 50th anniversary episode of the „Efekt Sieci” podcast, we lean into key questions about digitization. Can you hug a robot (and does it have to be built of wood to not be weird)? Would a walk with a robo-dog be different from a walk with a classic pet? There is an encouraging punchline at the end.
Tosia (8 years old), Pola (8 years old), Gustaw (7 years old), Franek (9 years old) and Iga (5,5 years old) share their knowledge and unobvious thoughts answering Dr. Justyna Pokojska’s questions about:
- the places where you can meet a real robot today,
- activities that robots can do for us and whether we should be afraid of transforming into a robot,
- whether you can build robots out of wood,
- whether a world in which robots will do everything for us really is a dream fulfilled,
- reasons to study diligently and choose a good college,
- factors most important on the road to success in a digitized world,
- technologies that they absolutely can’t imagine living without and whether technologies are winning in the clash with the real world,
- world in 50 years and whether there will be artificial intelligence in every country,
- technologies that Israel has and should share with the rest of the world,
- what robots will replace us in and whether it’s even an idea worth considering.