Can only children play video games? Games have become one of the most common objects of criticism. Meanwhile, studies report positive effects of this form of spending time. Just to name a few of them: developing spatial imagination, compensating for deficits in student’s knowledge or improving concentration..
He shares his expertise on the issue of computer games with Dr. Eng. Marcin Zaród (Faculty of Sociology UW), answering the question of Justyny Pokojskiej about:
- consequences of computer games – can we only talk about negative consequences?
- the benefits that gamers get out of gaming activities,
- the negative aspects of this form of spending time,
- a profile of the modern player,
- competencies acquired through playing computer games.