The summer holidays are a good time to talk about things besides studies, because it is not only the university that you live for, but also your dreams, especially when the weather is good for them. „Don’t give up on your dreams.(…) You never know when you will need them,” wrote Carlos Ruiz Zafón. And that’s exactly what the conversation in the next episode of the podcast is about: how to help yourself realise your dreams: about a new development path or starting your own business.
Aleksandra Woźniak from the Warsaw University Incubator, coordinator of the mentoring programme for students at the UW and WUM, talks about supporting students» dreams and entrepreneurship of young graduates, answering questions of Dr. Justyna Pokojska about:
- a way for students to fulfil their dreams,
- the role of mentor (and mentoree!) and mentoring in making dreams come true,
- actions that students can take today,
- the importance of collaboration between UW units in making dreams come true,
- the conditions to be met by a graduate to participate in the UW Incubator mentoring programme,
- the dreams that students come with.