In the premiere episode of the third season, we return to the sources – the dynamic process of economic transformation, and the occasion for this is the premiere of the book by Prof. Katarzyna Śledziewska and Prof. Renata Włoch „The Economics of Digital Transformation. The Disruption of Markets, Production, Consumption, and Work”.
The Directors of DELab UW talk about how to describe the new digitalising reality, answering questions from Dr. Justyna Pokojska about:
- aspects of the digital economy that affect us personally,
- the speed of the data obsolescence process,
- the process of adopting new concepts to describe reality,
- the effects of danetisation and new values created by artificial intelligence,
- new organisational and process models,
- the revolutionary nature of the „digital revolution”,
- the politicisation of data,
- the consequences of the digital revolution.