The twenty-fourth episode of the „Efekt Sieci” podcast is dedicated to the topic of technological change in the banking sector, which can be considered the most advanced in terms of digital competence.
The expert in the interview with Dr. Justyna Pokojska is Prof. Katarzyna Śledziewska, who talks about the latest study by the DELab UW team and answers questions about:
- the purpose of the banking sector survey and the elements that distinguish it from other industries,
- the transformation of work in the banking sector,
- the spectre of job losses, linked to the fact that we are doing more and more banking ourselves as customers,
- processes and changes visible in the survey results that we, as customers, do not recognise, but which could be significant for the banking sector,
- verification of the thesis of the „elitism of bankers” – analytically advanced and digitally competent employees of the financial industry.