The topic of the twenty-sixth episode of the „EFket Sieci” podcast is personal data – its effective protection and potential privacy risks.
The expert in the interview with Dr. Justyna Pokojska is Dr. Joanna Mazur, who answers questions about:
- the concept of personal data and where we can leave it when sharing our privacy online,
- security of personal data and the institutions that ensure compliance with data protection law at national and international level,
- (in)permitted activities on the data and the implicit consent we give when we provide our data on web portals,
- GDPR and the protection of our personal data,
- an assessment of the European Union’s activities in the field of personal data protection.